Conscient Strategies (CS) is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Manager interested in joining our growing team of consultants. We seek an exceptional candidate with business acumen, leadership and organizational development expertise, and experience managing complex projects with multi-faceted global teams. The ideal candidate is positively inclined, proactive, simultaneously self-sufficient and collaborative, takes a coaching-based approach to consulting, and has experience working directly with clients and senior executives.
- Lead project management of client engagements inclusive of project design, management, deliverable development, and service delivery
- Work closely with the project team and other members of Conscient Strategies to ensure the highest quality of deliverables, client relationship management, and communication
- Build and maintain excellent professional relationships with key stakeholders while remaining focused on and committed to CS’ objectives, team, methodology, and priorities
- Proactively identify, communicate, and help address project needs in a way that builds trust and enables client and project success
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and facilitate meetings, offsites, and ongoing sessions with the client and relevant leadership teams
- Structure and conduct research and analysis in support of client projects and business development
- Develop analytical approaches, frameworks, change management plans, and clear visuals to communicate findings and support recommendations
- Support broader CS initiatives, including marketing, training, and development, intellectual property development, and company events as relevant
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with clients of varying sizes and representing various sectors, including global clients, private sector, not-for-profit, and federal agencies
- Alignment with Conscient Strategies’ values coupled with a deep respect for people from backgrounds and cultures that are different from your own
- Strong project management and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent research, analytical, and writing skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills with the ability to easily communicate ideas and findings in clear, simple language
- Ability to collaborate well with a team, work independently with minimal guidance, and remain flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong work ethic and positive, proactive approach to problem-solving
- A desire to learn, grow and undertake new challenges
- Proficiency in standard office computer skills (PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams/Zoom) and the willingness to quickly adopt and learn new technologies as needed
Location & Travel
Conscient Strategies team members work virtually, with occasional team or client meetings, generally in the metro DC area. Depending on the client, some travel is occasionally required.
This position is a full-time W2 position.
Please submit all applications to email@example.com, including a cover letter and resume.
About Conscient Strategies
Conscient Strategies is a dynamic management consulting firm that empowers innovative leaders to develop organizations that thrive in change today, tomorrow, and in the future. Headquartered in the Washington DC metro area, we focus on strategy, scaling, leadership, organizational design, culture, merger integrations, and workplace dynamics.
Conscient Strategies currently operates with a fully virtual team. We are committed to building and maintaining a company that prioritizes diverse people and perspectives. We are building an inclusive culture and engaging with people who bring different perspectives and lived experiences to our efforts. We hire people with exceptional talents and abilities; create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself. This makes us better and means better outcomes for our clients. Diversity and inclusion are not just concepts or moral imperatives but integral to our success.