Leadership Coach – Bremerton, WA
Conscient Strategies is seeking a leadership and performance coach to join our team and support our federal clients. This position requires full-time onsite coaching at a federal client site. Coaching work will be performed on an industrial site with interactions taking place both in an indoor office environment and outdoors near work sites. Conscient Strategies will sponsor the successful candidate to obtain a secret security clearance; the ability to undergo the security clearance process and obtain the secret security clearance is a requirement.
Conscient Strategies is a growing consulting firm creating sustainable change for our clients. Our engagements focus on strategy, scaling, leadership, merger integrations and workplace dynamics.
- Work with C-level executives, middle managers, and entry level supervisors to apply the principles of a learning organization, accelerate development, and improve individual and team performance
- Incorporate strong problem-solving and systems-thinking abilities to develop our clients
- Daily interactions with coached individuals will include: active listening and providing constructive feedback; resolving conflicts; and promoting work group engagement and accountability
- Work individually and as part of a team
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; graduate business degree preferred
- Eight years of relevant experience in coaching, organizational development, change management, and/or supervisory leadership
- Preference for candidates who possess an industry recognized performance coaching certification (International Coaching Federation, International Association of Coaching, etc.)
- Experience taking organizations through transformational culture change
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and systems-thinking abilities
- Able to coach independently in an active industrial environment, able to climb ladders.
- Must enjoy working as part of a coaching team
- The candidate must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance
Conscient Strategies is a company where diversity is valued and celebrated. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all team members.
Location & Travel
This is a full-time on-site position based in Bremerton, WA.
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a cover letter and resume.
About Conscient Strategies
Conscient Strategies is a dynamic management consulting firm that empowers innovative leaders to develop organizations that thrive in change today, tomorrow, and in the future. Headquartered in the Washington DC metro area, we focus on strategy, scaling, leadership, organizational design, culture, merger integrations, and workplace dynamics.
Conscient Strategies currently operates with a fully virtual team. We are committed to building and maintaining a company that prioritizes diverse people and perspectives. We are building an inclusive culture and engaging with people who bring different perspectives and lived experiences to our efforts. We hire people with exceptional talents and abilities; create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself. This makes us better and means better outcomes for our clients. Diversity and inclusion are not just concepts or moral imperatives but integral to our success.