Conscient Strategies is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Consultant interested in joining our growing team. We are seeking help from an exceptional candidate interested in organizational development and management consulting. The Consultant will contribute to a variety of assignments, supporting our work by participating in client facing engagements to spearheading supportive tasks and drafting business development proposals and thought leadership pieces. This position requires a high level of independence, collaboration, proactivity, and drive.
- Support client engagements by contributing to project design, management, and delivery
- Support client interviews and engagements by knowledge capture
- Conduct research in support of client projects and business development
- Analyze research findings and/or client data and develop clear visuals to communicate findings and support recommendations
- Support internal company initiatives, including marketing, training and development, intellectual property development, and company events
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to easily communicate ideas and findings in clear, simple language
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding attention-to-detail
- Ability to collaborate well with a team, work independently with minimal guidance, and remain flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and positive, proactive approach to problem-solving
- A desire to learn, grow, and undertake new challenges
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word for document formatting, spreadsheet creation, chart/graph creation, and presentation creation.
Location & Travel
This position is based out of the Washington DC metro area. Depending on the client engagement, the role may require travel to client sites within and out of the United States.
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter and resume.
About Conscient Strategies
Conscient Strategies is a dynamic management consulting firm that empowers innovative leaders to develop organizations that thrive in change today, tomorrow, and for the future. Headquartered in the Washington DC metro area, we focus on strategy, scaling, leadership, organizational design, culture, merger integrations and workplace dynamics.
Conscient Strategies currently operate with a fully virtual team. We are committed to building and maintaining a company that prioritizes diverse people and perspectives. We are building an inclusive culture and engaging with people who bring different perspectives and lived experiences to our efforts. We hire people with exceptional talents and abilities, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself. This makes us better and means better outcomes for our clients. Diversity and inclusion are not just concepts or moral imperatives, they are integral for our success.